There have been a few changes to the database.
The menu structure is different. I don’t know if this is right yet so I thought I’d let my users test it and see what they think. The “View Results” menu is changed. Everything specific to you “My Activator Log”, “My Chaser Log” etc. is on a sub-menu.
My Awards. Some non-award items have moved to a new “My Statistics” page. I’ve changed the Mountain Hunter results. This was due to the fact that ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ever read the rules for the Mountain Hunter awards and kept asking the same question “why doesn’t this association show.” Now the page shows the number of times you have worked each QUALIFYING association. It also shows the non-qualifying associations. Go read the rules if you don’t know what a qualifying association is!
My Statistics. This shows some guff calculated form the database. I was just noodling with some ideas. This can be expanded and/or changed. Beer/whisky/vodka is an effective bargaining tool if you want specifics doing.
My Activator Uniques. This has gained a “Show breakdown by Association” button at the top. The normal view shows your unique summit activations sorted by date. Click the button to see the view sorted by Summit Reference.
Of course there will be bugs and features. There’ll be some splendid bugs that will fill your screen with red exception traces. Why should I test it when you chaps (and chapesses) will do a much better job for me!
So please feel free to comment on things in this thread. If you think you’ve found a bug then you can check the thread to see if anyone has found it and described it. If not, write it in here.
(No whisky was consumed during this software update)