camping while activating

If you want to see rubish there is a part of the british mountains in wales between newport and abergeveny you can drive over the top and there is allsorts dumped , builders waste , black bags , beer cans where some have had a few to drink one night at a guess but how can you police that !

Its not wild campers that cause the mess as many would think its allsorts of people im going to guess a wild camper would of left rubbish if there the type thats not thoughtfull simular to a rambler some may drop rubbish when other wont . Its not people involved in certain activities thats drop rubbish it is the people who dont care about our enviroment .

My ex was a good one , chucked rubbish out of a moving car and thought it was funny , even her daughter did it at the age of 10 so you tell me whats that teaching future generations !

Matt 2E0FGX

Didn’t you say anything Matt?

Dave M6GYU

Or not. Such a scenario my result in Explo/Demolition crews being called out.

Wild camping – are there women involved???

yes i did many of times , we clashed too much and hence why an ex .

Matt 2E0FGX

1 Like

The Court of Appeal has, for the time being, clarified the matter of wild camping as it relates to Dartmoor National Park, overturning a High Court ruling given back in January. Be interesting to see whether the landowner tries to take the matter to a higher authority.

2 Likes