Brad,WA6MM latest NA GOAT!

BIG CONGRATS, BRAD!
ALL COLORADO AND ALL UNIQUE - MOST IMPRESSIVE!

All Best,

Ken

4 Likes

BIG CONGRATS, BRAD!
ALL COLORADO AND ALL UNIQUE - MOST IMPRESSIVE!

All Best,

Ken

Brad, well done joining the ranks of the 100% Unique Mountain Goat!

1 Like

How to go Brad. I’m glad I got to be in your log at this momentous time. Lots of bushwhacking and oh those winter hikes.
Great job OM.

CU this summer!

Dennis

Great job, Brad! Glad to hear you make it. BAA …

73, Phil, NS7P

Congratulaitons Brad. Tks for all the QSO’s during ur MG journey.

73 Rich N4EX

Congratulations Brad on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Brad, well done.

Great to work you during my recent Angeles National Forest activation.

73’s Gary K6YOA

Congratulations, Brad, on Mountain Goat.
This is a special accomplishment considering all of the difficult climbs you’ve been doing!
Brad’s average points per expedition is 8.65, the highest in W0C of the top 20 activators. Most of us W0C activators are in the range of 5 to 7.

73, Bob K0NR

Congratulations Brad on the MG.

Malen

VE6VID

Congratulations, Brad! You certainly earned your MG the hard way, with some very difficult summits! Is it time to take it easy? :slight_smile:

Dave, AE9Q

Super cool, Brad! Thanks for the S2S QSO today from your MG activation!

Keith KR7RK

Well done Brad! Congrats…

Dan NA6MG

Congratulations Brad on your Mountain Goat award and thanks for all the summits for us chasers to work. All the best sir. de Scotty KG3W

Impressive accomplishment Brad!

Jordan

Brad,

One of the best SOTA thrills I’ve had was to contact you today on your Mountain Goat Peak, S2S, on 30M.

This was probably not a skip contact. Your weak, diffracted signal from the far side of South Park was just enough to copy from Green Mountain W0C/FR-085 above Boulder - but I wasn’t sure you would hear me calling through the eager pile of chasers! The path was 72 miles, with several higher mountains between our peaks.

Amazingly most of the chasers held back just enough for you to hear me, and we made the S2S contact! Thank you chasers!

Your CW skills really came through - just amazing to realize you could copy my info! Thanks for another SOTA Complete as well!

Your list of unique peaks speaks for itself. It’s all about quality, altitude, vertical feet, wind, cold, and amazing!

George
KX0R

Congratulations Brad! Once an MG, always an MG. You can only add to it but boy are the potential summits still out there. So many summits, so little time. Enjoy your highly earned status in the herd. I look forward to getting you in my log over and over again as you feed your SOTA addiction.

Best 73’s es BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dean ~ K2JB

Congratulations Brad! You did it the hard way.

Congratulations on your fine achievement, Brad! Thanks for the S2S on your MG day!
Bill, K0MP

Wow… Didn’t know he was going for all unique. He did 16 ten pointers in the first three months in an association known for no easy ones, with the exception of Evans and Pike’s… 40 ten pointers overall. Congrats. I don’t know how many all unique MGs there are, but it has to be a small club, and you are a member for life, just like a green-jacket golfer.

Elliott, K6EL