Baah Baah Baah... and Baah.. Armin @DL6GCA

Armin @DL6GCA was on several summits today with the special callsign DL20SOTA qrv and made the 4000 full. His herd of mountain goats has grown :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Congratulations on the fourth :+1: :beers: :tada: :mountain_snow:

You are really very active. Your third mountain goat joined just 9 months ago :muscle: All the best and continue to enjoy the hobby and see you soon in a QSO.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

17 Likes

:beers:

1 Like

Great Big Congrats, Armin!

Ken

1 Like

Baaah Armin! Indeed, you’re in very good shape.
All the best and looking forward many more QSO.
73 Iggy

1 Like

Hi Armin @DL6GCA,

Chapeau bas :champagne:
Keep going ahead and up :exclamation:

73, Jarek

1 Like

Armin, die besten Wünsche auch von mir und deiner Herde!
73 Chris
Stoos_is_Fronalpstock-Geissli_3-570x320

5 Likes

Congratulations ! 9 months for the 4th. Waouh !

1 Like

dr Armin,
auch an dieser Stelle meine herzlichen Glückwünsche zum Erreichen der 4.Geis. Vielen Dank für viele schöne Verbindungen in diesem Zusammenhang. Weiterhin erfolgreiche Aktivierungen und man wir sich an der einen oder anderen Stelle hören.
Beste 73’
Paul DL6FBK

2 Likes

Congratulations! Quite an achievement!!!
73 de Martin, DK3IT

1 Like

Congrats Armin on reaching already the next Mountain Goat!
What a great achievement :tada::balloon::partying_face:
Have fun with your goats and further enjoy SOTA!

73, Roman

1 Like

Many thanks for the congratulations

The year 2022 was my first as a pensioner… I had a lot of time for SOTA.

Since I like to do several activations a day when I am already on the road, it suddenly became 292 !
Many of them with DL20SOTA/P.

Then there was the 20 YEARS SOTA Challenge, which I also took sportingly as an activator.

Suddenly the points were there… :wink:

73 Armin

3 Likes

Hi Armin,

congratulations on achieving the 4th Mountain Goat. :wave: I wish you continued success and joy in your SOTA-activities. Thanks for all QSOs. Hope to see you again soon in a QSO.
73, Clemens, DD2TC

1 Like

Hi Armin,

It seems you have got life as a pensioner right. Ever since I got my pension my time has been taken up by more jobs and family commitments! Well done on the 4 x MG. I’m sure it won’t be long before we are sending our congratulations for the next milestone.

73, Gerald

1 Like

Hi Armin, congratulations for your very super goal! Nice to contact you several times in CW. I look forward to the 5th goat.
Claudio

1 Like

Dear Armin,

congratulations to a new milestone.
Thanks for many Qsos.

Looking forward for many more…

Ingo

1 Like