AE9Q LATEST NA MG

Dave, AE9Q, activated Mount Union, W7A/AW-006, today, to become NA’s latest Mountain Goat.

“Alabama Dave” had been the association manager for W4A, prior to moving to Southern Arizona.

Congrats and welcome to the herd, Dave.

73 and BAAA!

8 Likes

Nice work!!
Carl
WB7ULD

Congratulations, Dave!!
W0ERI

Congrats Dave !! It’s been a pleasure activating with you. Enjoy your day.

Quinton
NU7Y

Congratulations, Dave! I enjoy seeing your activation postings and pics on Facebook.

Peter KD0YOB

Congrats, Dave. Always glad to chase your activations (including the MG one today!).

73 Paula k9ir

glad that I was able to work you on this momentous occasion. congratulations and now you can start 2X on Spruce.

Jack kb7hh

Congratulations my friend! You’ve been on a mission for that MG and I’ve enjoyed sharing some of the summits with you!

73 de Keith KR7RK

Congratulations Dave on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats, Dave, for this prestigious and hard to achieve MG status.
I’ll be looking forward to chasing you soon.

Guru

Congratulations Dave! Bob AC1Z

Congrats Dave on being the latest AZ Mtn GOAT!

Good job Dave…!!!

Say when and where for the GOAT celebration.

Pete
WA7JTM

1 Like

Congratulations, Dave!! I told you it wouldn’t take past May 1 for you to get those 1,000 points. Keep on hiking, my friend.
Kay KE7BGM

Congrats Dave!!

Malen
VE6VID

Congratulations Dave !
Been trying to catch you from Alabama, but can’t seem to find you on a band with the right conditions.

Joey

Great work Dave. While I was not able to chase you on your MG SOTA, you worked me on mine last month. Thanks for the many contacts to include your QSL card from our S2S in January. Hope to get to your neck of the woods some time for SOTAs when I go visit Fort Huachuca where I was stationed in the last century and met my XYL KB6LAS.

Scott WA9STI

Congratulations Dave, Welcome to the herd…BAAA!

Lee
N7LP

Congratulations Dave!

Jeff K6QCB

Fertile ground that Arizona…good going Dave!

Dave, it sure was fun being there with you on Mt Union for your MG activation. Congratulations, and I look forward to many more joint activations, S2S contacts and chases! Welcome to the MG herd, my friend! :mountain::goat:

2 Likes