A 5th SOTA Mountain Goat for Carine, HB9FZC

It’s actually the case that Valaisian Carine really doesn’t seem to be in the mood for the (far too) highly rated SOTA hills in the Black Forest and the Vosges, hi.

BTW, Hot candidates for exceeding this result very soon could be HB9GIN (currently 4556 points) and HB9PIM (currently 4155 points and 100% HB9).

3 Likes

Congratulations, Carine!

73 de HB9CRY, René

2 Likes

Hello everybody :nerd_face:

Oh dear, I’m just becoming red, when I’m reading your comments :blush:
Thanks very much for all your congratulations and good wishes, and thanks for all the nice QSOs, that I could have with you from a lot of summits - I look forward to many more :grin:

Indeed I love mountain-hiking; René and I met 19 years ago because of our love to the mountains, and we made a lot of big mountain-trekking-tours already, when we’ve not knew SOTA. With SOTA the mountain-hiking was becoming a new dimension for us, and we recognized summits, we never knew about before our “SOTA-career”. Switzerland is really the greatest place to live as well as to do SOTA :sunglasses: Many thanks also to my “Manneli” René, HB9NBG for planning all the beautiful tours - it’s awesome to reach a summit everytime again together with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep on enjoying SOTA everyone - I look forward to many more great SOTA-experiences and to meet all of you again and again on the frequency :nerd_face:

hpe cu agn es vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

4 Likes