A 3rd SOTA Mountain Goat for Carine, HB9FZC

Dear all

It doesn’t take much time after a Mountain Goat for René, HB9NBG, to see his wife Carine, HB9FZC, reaching the same level. They hike for SOTA together for a long time now. Carine has met her 3rd Mountain Goat today on Bäderhorn, HB/BE-122, in the Bernese Oberland. Congrats on your success, Carine! Roger, F5LKW, was the happy chaser with the Goat contact this time. And I’m sure that “Manneli” and “Fraueli” will celebrate this Milestone together with an excellent dinner.

Corona has limited contacts throughout the community now for a long time. I’m looking forward to meet them both soon in real – or at least for an S2S contact in the meantime. Enjoy exploring your next horizons!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

12 Likes

Congratulations, Carine. Thanks for so many activations and our QSOs.
73/88,

Guru

Hello Carine @HB9FZC.

Congratulations on your third mountain goat from me too. Have fun with the hobby and see you at the next QSO. Also greetings to Rene @HB9NBG.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

Congratulations from me too, Carine. It’s always a pleasure to meet you and Rene on the band.

73 Chris

Liebe Carine
Herzliche Gratulation zur dreifachen Berggeiss!
Mach weiter so. Ich freue mich auf unser erstes cw qso! 73 es 88 de HB9BIN Jürg

Hi folks :sunglasses:

Thanks very much for your congratulations and also for all our QSO’s in the past - I look forward to many more in the future :grinning: Our next SOTA-Summer will start soon, and I look forward to great SOTA-moments together with my “Manneli” René, HB9NBG and hope to catch all of you on the air soon again :grin:

BTW: Of course we’ve celebrated this 3rd MG with a cold beer :beers:

vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

6 Likes