A 2nd SOTA Mountain Goat for René HB9CRY

Dear all

This small mountain Zünggelenflue, HB/SZ-037, is probably the most tedious Lowland summit here in HB9. It needs endurance and a good will to master it for SOTA. There is a normal access from the plain nearby the HB/SZ capital Schwyz and one from the upper side where you have to cross a ditch and need some ibex skills.

René HB9CRY was there today to complete his 2nd Mountain Goat. Exceptional: even his 2nd Goat is a collection of uniques only! This is very rare since only 6 other SOTA fellows worldwide have activated more summits than René at 100 percent uniques. That broad summit base enabled a further success: the Zünggelenflue summit was the last one to complete the Edelweiss top level of the HB9SOTA Lowland award. You need to have been on all SOTA summits below 1500 m altitude. Gents, that takes time, since there are 177 Lowland summits at present allover HB9!

Do you feel the joy that drives René to our summits? I can hear it, from many S2S contacts over the past six years. Congrats René, enjoy your success and your way to further fun across the SOTA summits. We’ll let the sun shine for you!

René was on the summit today in the company of Mark HB9DBM. I’ve known both for a very long time, and that was the story to René’s 1st Mountain Goat three years ago.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

20 Likes

:beers:

2 Likes

Congratulations Rene on this very special 2nd goat…

…and congratulations also for the Lowland Edelweiss Diploma (Version 177) for activator… for this I am still missing a few summits :wink:

Two very special milestones! :+1: :+1:

73 Armin

2 Likes

Well Rene,

hats off for this achievement. Congratulation for this. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

73 de ruedi

1 Like

Hello Rene @HB9CRY. Congratulations on the milestone with the second mountain goat :goat: :goat: :beers: :+1:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Congratulations on the :goat: :goat: and LowLand Edelweiss Diplom (diplom on the way)… keep it up
HB9HBV Jean Pierre and HB9HBU Anita

1 Like

Very well done!
Alastair

1 Like

Congratulations for this achievement, René!

73 Jens HB9EKO

1 Like

Well done Renè! :goat: :goat:
Thanks for the many S2S!
73 Fabio

1 Like

Many thanks to everyone for the good wishes and congratulations

73 de René

2 Likes

Congratulations René and thanks for the many S2S!

Have fun and 73 Stephan

1 Like

Congratulations René

73 Michal

1 Like

Hi Rene @HB9CRY ,

Chapeau bas :exclamation: :champagne:

Many thanks for many QSOs including the most memorable S2S :wink:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Congrats René on this great achievement :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon:
It’s hard to imagine how much dedication it takes to reach 2 x MG with unique summits, including all of the HB9 lowland summits!
I hope you further enjoy SOTA and the beauty of your mountains.
73, Roman

Impressive, Rene’!
All Best, Ken