A 2nd Mountain Goat for Carine, HB9FZC

Dear all

Considering my 100 activations in 2019, it was a good feeling for me to have achieved this round number just by the end of the year.

But what is to be said here, seeing the SOTA score of Carine, HB9FZC, on December 31 . . .?

Happy to see now that a 2nd SOTA Mountain Goat has come to Carine’s herd now just one day later – so this is what you can really call a happy New Year’s Day. Enjoy, and let it carry more equipment on the summits, hi!

Vy 73 and 88 de Markus, HB9DIZ

6 Likes

Good morning Markus

Thanks a lot for your post :nerd_face:
Yes, I was a little bit too late for the old year, but better late than never :wink: My OM René, HB9NBG and I had a Beautiful time over the year-end and could activate another 6 summits after Christmas 'til now on bautiful snowshoe-hikes - here some impressions Because I was the photographer, you can see only ever René with the KX-2 on the summit :wink: …of course I was very active too :grin:

Finally yesterday I could celebrate my 44.anniversary with the 2nd Mountain Goat as my greatest present :nerd_face:

Thanks to you Markus and to all for the many nice QSO’s on my SOTA-activations and I look forward to much more nice SOTA-QSO’s in the future :nerd_face:

vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

7 Likes

Hallo Carine`
Gratuliere zu deinem Geburtstag und zum zweiten Geislein.
Ich Wünsche Euch noch viele schöne Bergtouren und hoffe dass es mit S2S wieder einmal klappt.
Grüße auch an Rene.
Ich habe noch kurz vor Weihnachten die 2.Ziege Heimgehohlt.
73/88 IW3AGO

Congratz Carine with the 2nd Mountain Goat. Great pictures from you and René. HNY and HBDay.

73/88
ON6UU

. . . and your store sells also beer, Carine? :wink:

Enjoy your new tree ring! 73, Markus, HB9DIZ

Not yet, Markus, but we have to try as much as possible of different beers, so that we can make the right decision, which will be the perfect HAM-Beer :wink: …and than we’ll see :wink:

My dear “Fraueli”, of course also from your “Manneli” my big congratulations for your 2nd Mountain Goat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: …and I look forward for many more great SOTA-activations with you :grin:

vy 73/88 de René, HB9NBG

Hi Carine,

HNY and Congrats for the 2nd Mountain Goat ;)… see you on the air, maybe on S2S :)…

73 & 88, CT2HOV

Hallo Carine`

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem Geburtstag und zur 2. Mountaingoat.
Ich wünsche Dir (Euch) noch viele schöne Aktivierungen und bedanke mich schon jetzt für Eure Beiträge mit Fotos und technischen Inspirationen.

73, Rudi
OE7RDI