Well Done MI0JST

Congratulations to my good friend and SOTA buddy, Victor MI0JST, on achieving Mountain Goat status today. We have had some great times jointly activating many summits over the last 4 years.

Well done Victor, here’s to the next 1000 points. :yum:

The other Victor GI4ONL

9 Likes

Great stuff Victor 'JST hearty congrats :smile:

73 de Paul G4MD

1 Like

Many congratulation Victor and thanks for the contacts along the way.
Rod

1 Like

Victor,
Congratulations and thank you for all the activations en route to MG.
73, Frank

1 Like

Well done on your achievement Victor. Thank you for all the contacts along your journey.

73 Allan GW4VPX

1 Like

Congratulations Victor on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congratulations Victor!

1 Like

Thanks Victor, there has been quite a few different radios, coats, aerials, boots, poles, and miles along the way, but it has been great fun. Heres to the next 1000. . . .I think!

1 Like

Congratulations Victor. There has also been some very steep hills to climb (having visited some of them) but hopefully some good views and lots of laughs. I look forward to talking to you during the next 1000!

Viki M6BWA

Congrats to Victor, have enjoyed chasing you many times, and also hope to in the future.

Cheers.

1 Like

My oh my, most hearty congratulations and well deserved on achieving this sir, I look forward to working you many more times on your way to another 1000 :slight_smile: Ian GI0AZB and co!

1 Like

Excellent achievement Victor. Many congratulations!

73, Gerald G4OIG

1 Like

Congratulations Victor and hope to see you at Blackpool this year.

Nick

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks. It has been great fun and I’ve learned a lot on the way, hope to activate many more hills in the future!

Good stuff Victor. Congratulations!
Sorry I missed you on your 2nd summit on Sunday. Looking forward to hearing you from many more summits in the next 1000.

Well done.
Robin.

Well Done Victor. Thanks for the activations.
Keep going.
David