W7RV...Shack Sloth 50 times!

Congrats Tommy - that’s a ton of listening! As always it’s comforting to know that after a long hike I can always count on W7RV as my first or second contact! - you’re a real-time propagation meter - I know it’s not a good radio day if I don’t hear your 599+ signal !! 73 Rick WB0USI

Great job Tommy! And thanks for all the help on so many activations.

Mike - ke5akl

Tommy, Great job! You are always booming into the PNW. I usually need to let you get your QSO before I waste my time trying to beat you in the pileups! Onward to the next 50k.

Tommy, congratulations on the 50K. If I don’t work you from a summit, I figure the power is out in AZ (not likely) or it must be chow time. Thanks for all the contacts and I agree, you are a great propagation meter.
73’s Gary W5ODS

Tommy, BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your HUGE number of chases! I just checked my SOTA statistics and you continue to be my #1 Chaser! I always look forward to hearing you on my activations!

Thank you for being there for me and for all the other activators!!

Dave, AE9Q

Congrats Tommy! You’re number #1 in my log, just edging out Gary/Martha. You are usually the strongest station I work. Thank God for AGC or you would have destroyed my hearing by now.
Scott
AK5SD