Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Top 20 Chasers worldwide for 2017

EA2DT, Manuel, is taking the “title” for 2017 in the All Modes section. 4,633 activators worked… Wow. More than 10 a day! The combination of CW & SSB made the difference for Manuel.

Looking at the other 3 “main” modes:

CW: DL1FU, Friedrich, is in first with 3,064 activators worked.

SSB: G0RQL, Don, takes 1st place with 4,207 activators worked! It is interesting to see that in the Chasers category, SSB pulls in ahead of CW.

FM: OK8PKM, Bogusz, collected the most points with 781 activators worked.

Just like the activators, I am amazed looking at these stats. :astonished: Well done all.
All the best for 2018!

ALL MODES

CW

SSB

FM

It’s nice to see many of my chasing friends in these lists.
Thank you guys for all the contacts in 2017. I look forward to many new ones in 2018.
Best 73’s and Happy New Year!
Zoran/E70AA

That does not surprise me… Don, you are a STAR! Thanks for all the chases this year.

Dear all,
MANY THANKS to all the SOTA activators and see you to the next summits, Hi!

Happy New Year!

EA2DT Manuel

[/quote]
Don, you are a STAR!
[/quote]

Absolutely.
Overall my top chaser by far. Very many thanks to Don. No idea of the score on a year by year basis but 418 QSOs with Don off the 841 activations in my log would take a lot of beating :smile:
Such a pity the score does not quite make it to half of all my summits.
Perhaps we can get there in 2018.
Rod

Interesting (but not surprising) how much Europeans dominated on FM.

Five North Americans in the top ten for all mode, wow. Of course, the names are well known here. Congrats to all.