Summit of Blencathra Sunday 17th February 2013

I must apologise to some of the people who contacted me on the Summit of Blencathra on Sunday 17th February 2013 around midday, the wind was so strong it blew my logsheet away with my first three contacts in.
Sorry about that I will try to make sure it does not happen again.
Ron Whalley 2E0RWB.

In reply to M6RWP:

Hopefully the first three that you contacted will see this post and let you know the QSO details Ron. I once mislaid a logsheet and was able to reconstruct the entire activation from chasers letting me have the details of the QSOs… then I found the logsheet tucked away in a side pocket of my backpack for safe keeping. One might say too safe!

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:
Hi Ron,

I think i was the second person to work you on Blencathra. It would have been GM4WHA as i was at home at the time. I cannot remember the signal reports as i am at work at the moment but i worked you at 12:37.

73’s Geoff G4WHA/A at work

In reply to M6RWP:
Hi Ron, I worked you at 12:38 (5 5/7) (5 7)
Many thanks for the contact
John (G0TDM)

In reply to G4OIG:

Re summit of Blencathra when my log sheet blew away losing the first three contacts, two of which have now been recovered.

Thanks for your interest.

Ron Whalley (2E0RWB)

In reply to M6RWP:

Might be worth asking on the WOTA website Ron. Probably someone fairly local as you always tend to work the strongest stations first. :slight_smile:

73, Gerald G4OIG