Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Sota i-pm 382 monte poggio saturday 7/10

Hi everybody!
Tomorrow Saturday 7 October in the morning (qtr loc. 10.00 from the peak) me (IZ1FUM) and my friend Pier IU1AGT will be active on Mount Poggio - I -PM 382 in jn44jm. QrG: 145.500 & 145.275 and 28.360 all activity with handie talkie and ft 817. All activity will be filmed for a special video on you tube!
73-44 de IZ1FUM Davide

Davide, it’s nice to see lots of activity in Italy after we did so much work to correct the summits list.

You should post an alert on SOTAwatch (http://www.sotawatch.org) for your planned activation. Not all SOTA participants read this reflector but do follow the alerts on SOTAwatch. You need a separate account on SOTAwatch to this reflector if you have not set one up yet.

Please ask if you need any help posting the alert.

Dear Andy, tomorrow Saturday October 7th also IZ0WRS (me!!) will be active from Monte Autore LZ-301 to try a summit to summit with IZ1FUM.
Same bands, same operating time; FT817 + yagi 4el VHF and an inverted V dipole for HF.
We (me and IZ1FUM) will be proud to make the first italian QSOs (also we hope a S2S) with the new references.
73 from Alex IZ0WRS

Thank you very much Andy!
i try on sotawatch site with another account. I hope to well done!
73 davide iz1fum

This is the attempt to connect a S2S FM 144MHz beetween LZ-301 and PM-382; if it will fail we’ll try in SSB.

Stay tuned and try to connect us!!!