Roy G4SSH

In reply to MM0FMF:

Dear Mister Spot / Roy :wink:

Many congratulations and good luck on the next 50k.
Many tnx for all your fb work for the activators
and the chasers as well.

Vy73 es good health
Fritz HB9CSA,DL4FDM

In reply to DC7CCC:
Yes thatā€™s the cw callsign I can read too after only one repeat!
Marvellous achievement Roy. Thank you for dial a spot and encouragement over the phone when I was on SM/SE-001 Kullaberg last week.
David M0YDH

In reply to MM0FMF:

Congratulations on this amazing achievement, Roy. ItĀ“s always a pleasure to hear your remarkable suffix in the pile ups. GL for the next 50k.
Vy 73 and keep well.

Steffen,
DL3JPN

Dear Roy
Congratulations on your achievement.
Vlado, Z35M

In reply to MM0FMF:
Congratulations to Roy, G4SSH for his extraordinary achievement, reaching 50k chaser points!
He must be QRV at least 36 hours a day :wink: because whatever I do, the gap keeps on growing between my and his result ā€¦ :frowning:
I hope to repeat this commemoration in about another 5 years when you reach the 100k dream boundary!

73: JĆ³ska, HA5CW / M0HAA

In reply to MM0FMF:

Wow! What an achievement! Very well done, Roy!

Many Congratulations

Karen (2E0XYL) & Neil (2E0TDX)

In reply to 2E0XYL:

Hello to all,

well done Roy for your achievement, many congratulations.

CT1DRB
David Quental

In reply to MM0FMF:

An amazing achievement, and shows what a dynamic creature the ShackSloth really is!

Andrew

In reply to MM0FMF:

Thank you to all for the kind words and good wishes, which are greatly appreciated.

My thanks go to the 10,000 activators who made my arrival at this chaser milestone possible and, more importantly, thanks to the many friends made over the past 5 years as a result of SOTA, both in the UK and overseas, as is evident by the many different countries represented above.

I shall continue to enjoy SOTA chasing and my love of CW and continue to be grateful to the activators who provide the incentive for the chasers.

Roy G4SSH
(Presently /A in Cornwall)

My compliments on your achievement G4SSH Roy.
Always nice to qso you and your flawless sending is a pleasure to copy.

73 de LA1KHA Kjell

Congratulations Roy on a truly superb achievement!

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

I normally only get enthusiastic about celebrating activator achievements. However, this will have to be an exception, because alongside racking up an amazing 50,000 chaser points, Roy has contributed to the SOTA programme, and indeed its success, in a considerable manner.

Roy G4SSH has provided great help and encouragement to many in the programme, with his ā€˜Dial-a-spotā€™ service, the monthly round up of SOTA news, and in promoting participantsā€™ use of CW. I well recall the glow I felt when I completed my first ever CW activation in 2007, and Mr CW Himself, Roy, placed a post on this reflector, describing it as a ā€œmagnificent first-time effortā€.

Iā€™ve hardly put the paddle down since!

Congratulations on the 50,000 Roy, but more importantly, thanks for your valuable contribution to the SOTA programme.

73, Tom M1EYP

1 Like

In reply to MM0FMF:

if you are on a hill and nobody is answering-
one station hears you- G4SSH

great Roy ! go onā€¦

Wolfgang with nelson
DK1HW

Congratulation for reching this very high score. For me it is allways a plessure to hear you when Iā€™m on the run. Hope this will be so for many more years !
Vy 73ā€™s Hans, HB9BHW

You are a few years late Hans!

I see Royā€™s chaser score stands at 111111! But he hasnā€™t updated his log since December 2014 - so itā€™s probably twice that by now :wink:

Congratulations Roy.

Congrats too from here! 342 times in my log from Sota.

Sad to hear about Tony Hart.

Bravo Big Boss !