Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

Rich, N4EX, reaches 75,000 chaser points

Rich reached 75,000 chaser points today. He is the first North American to cross that threshold. This is a truly a fantastic accomplishment. Congratulations, Rich!

My congratulations also Rich… You are such a dedicated chaser as well as gentleman in the Sota pile ups. Looking forward to working you on your next activation too. Spring is almost here! 73 de Scotty KG3W

Congrats! Often the first chaser when activating and most often just in front of me on the chase.

73 de NU7A Bren

Congrats Rich! That’s a lot of chasing. We have QSO’ed 205 times from summits, and I will never forget when I worked you from the top of Mauna Kea in Hawaii…and I thought I wouldn’t find anyone to work in the USA!! Hi Hi

thanks Rich

Pete
WA7JTM

75K wow

Well done :smile:
Karl

Well done Rich. I might have given you a dozen of those along the way. It is always a pleasure to get a call from you when I am on a summit. :slight_smile:

73, Gerald G4OIG (usually GM4OIG/P)

Well done Rich. I am pleased that one of my regular chasers is on the other side of the pond !

Jonathan

Yes, Wow!
Another tip of our SOTA caps from NH.
Merle and Herm

Congrats Rich great job.
73 de W4DOW (Dow) in W4V

Outstanding job Rick. Always hear you in there chasing. Keep up the good work as 100K is just around the corner now.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Bravo Rich,

Very often the only and/or the first us station i work when on summits.
We made 92 contacts from NC to F/AM-xxx, all CW on 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20M.
(by the way you uploaded only 83 qso on Sotabase).

73 and hope to cu agn soon.
Gerald

Nice Rich, Always enjoy hearing from you when I activate… you’re normally #1 in the log.

Well done,

Richard…

Amazing! This is such a big achievement…a tremendous commitment of time! Congrats Rich!
Guy/n7un

Hello Rich.
Congratulations to this achievement.
I am honored to have your QSL Card in my shack (13.11.2011)!
73 de Manfred – DL9MDI

Well done Rich! After looking over your QRZ page I’ve found the secret to your success! It’s that very scientifically tuned TA-33Jr which you blame on the wind! But we know better don’t we! :wink:
Again, Well Done,
Walt NE4TN

Congratulations Rich, it is always great to hear your call on a summit and I appreciate every QSO!

Scott - W1ZU

Congratulations Rich. Very well done. Our many contacts are much appreciated.
Malcolm VE2DDZ

Congrats! An activation seems incomplete unless your call pops up!
Best, Ken

FB OM, always a big signal into the Catskills. I’ll catch you on the next hill.
CUAGN 73
Bob W2CKL

Always a strong clear signal into VE6 Alberta Canada.
Thanks for being there
Walker VA6MCB