Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

PA7ZEE Dutch Mountain Goat #4

Congratulations to Geert PA7ZEE who became our fourth Mountain Goat. A real achievement for someone from a country with only two summits.

73, Hans PB2T

Proficiat Geert!

Hoi Geert, het is je gelukt!!! Vooral de laatste dagen een eindsprint!!!
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Congratulations! Join the club!!!
73, Sake

Congratulations Geert on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Bravo, Geert! Brilliant work! …73, Steve wGOAT

Gefeliciteerd Geert.

73, PA9CW.

Well done, Geert!

Best, Ken

Hi Geert, congrats to a fine achievemant!
73 Heinz, OE5EEP

Congratulations!

Congrats, Geert.
A real achievement indeed when living in a country with just 2 summits.
HPE TO CUAGN SN

Guru

Gefeliciteerd Geert!
73 Erwin PA7N

Congrats, Geert.
Sounds like a lot of travel miles.

Paul
M0PLA

Congrats Geert. Well done !
Hope to work you many more times …
73 Luc - ON7DQ

Congratulations Geert. Well done. Andreas HB9JOE and Eva HB9FPM.

Hi all of my SOTA Friends,
Many thanks for all your friendly words. A few years ago I was doubtful whether it was possible for me to become Mountain Goat in this life. Born in 1940 and living near Amsterdam far away from SOTA summits, it was quit a challenge to reach this goal. But activating ones a month, holidays on Gran Canaria and trips with my Grandson Samuel PA4SAM and Frank PC7C helped a lot. Last but not least a big THANK YOU to all the Chasers who replied to my humble signals from the KX1 and the W3EDP antenna.
73 de Geert PA7ZEE

Congratulations Geert, a fantastic achievement!

Vy 73

Colin

Many congratulations Geert. It only seems a short time since you started in SOTA and as you say, you are not well located for the summits - a fact that I very much appreciate where I live. All the best for the future.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Well done Geert. I think your Goat must be CW only as I have never chased you. You are in my Activator log 24 times; thank you for those contacts.
Rod