on6dsl/p qso g1ink/p

Today I work Steve G1INK/P on the CLOUD G/SP-015 on 20 m band 14,285 MHz.His signals were splendid R:5 S:5-7-9 with QSB. In the first place I have worked Steve from the shack with only 5 W - TS570DG - ant.FD4 and got a report from Steve R:5 S:5-8.
Because there were good short conditions on 20 m band I have decided to work Steve with my brand-new QRP rig. FT817ND which I have bought yesterday.
I turn the output power from the FT817ND down to only 0.5 W and using the antenna MFJ1899T on a metal stick about 1 m high in the garden … after 2 times calling and yes Steve returned to me with ON7??? I calling back … then Steve returned with ON6??? … after a few times calling he returned to my call ON6DSL/P but my signal was too weak to make a nice QSO. Later on I have called Steve again from the shack and tell hime that I work him with 0.5 W a few minutes ago.
I have made a video of the signals from Steve. Later these week I will put on YouTube. Link follows here on the reflector.
Splendid signals Steve … CU a next sota-time.

Luc ON6DSL @ ON6DSL/P/QRP

In reply to ON6DSL:

Thanks for the qrp contact Luc, you were a 4/4 signal with me but there was a French station just 1Khz LF of our QRG which made it hard work with s7 QRM.
73 (I`m now charging batteries for our DL trip)

In reply to ON6DSL:

Link on YouTube

Luc ON6DSL