OH/JS-057 tomorrow!

Hi,

Sorry to alert in such a short notice, but tomorrow, 25th September, there will be another OH-activation, as we’re revisiting OH/JS-057 Kanavuori. On the trip there will be several operators: Jussi, OH6FKI, Ville, OH6FSE and myself, OH6FQI. Antti, OH6FME and Jouni, OH6FYX may be joining as well. So make sure you log down the right call! :slight_smile:

Once again some of us are first timers, so try to bear with us.

73 and hoping to hear many of you on air tomorrow,
Jaakko, OH6FQI

In reply to OH6FQI:

Jaakko- Frequencies, times ?? Good luck
Marc, W4MPS

I did place an alert, but I guess I could have done that a bit earlier. On the other hand, we didn’t want to lock the trip date too early, as the weather forecasts seem to change daily at this time of year…

Anyway, in the end the weather was just fine, a bit cloudy but with no rain at all. We also got the station up almost on the announced QRV-time, could be a record… :slight_smile: Ville, OH6FSE got his first activation point and we had many new Finnish chasers. Hopefully some of them will keep chasing in the future as well.

Tomorrow, on 30.9., I’m returning to Riihivuori, OH/JS-056. I guess it’s becoming something of a tradition to do that on the last day of September… In Finland, we have this bicycle kilometer race every summer, in witch teams from workplaces and clubs log all their kilometers between May and September. 30.9. is the last day, so I’m having a bit of sprint now. And what would be the better way to do that than SOTA activation? :slight_smile:

I plan to be QRV around 1500 UTC, but we’ll see.

Jaakko, OH6FQI

In reply to OH6FQI:

Tomorrow, on 30.9., I’m returning to Riihivuori, OH/JS-056. I guess

Your alert on the sotawatch is on OH/JS-057 and not OH/JS-056. Good luck for the activation.

73, Jaakko OH7BF/F5VGL

In reply to F5VGL:

Thanks for the heads up, fixed it now.

Jaakko, OH6FQI