Mountain Goat Ec2ag

Hola

Ayer sabado 5/9/2015 logramos llegar a los 1000 puntos como activador.

Primera actividad: EA2/BI-056 SERANTES 15/1/2011 Primer qso: EA2EX

Ultima: EA1/BU-023 UMION 5/9/2015 Primer QSO:EA2CKX PEDRO
Ultimo qso: EB2AOC Javi

Han sido muchas horas…muchas cumbres…muchos km…exactamente 4 años…9 meses…y 5 dias…y 467 actividades para poder conseguir ese reto,con la inestimable compañia de mi mujer Bego ella igual lo merece mas que yo.

Desde aqui quiero agradecer a todos lo que ayer consiguieron cazarme,dandome su apoyo y muestras de cariño.

Tambien dar las gracias a lo que alguna vez me acompañaron en alguna cumbre,sin ellos seguramente no habria sido posible

Ahora seguiremos buscando nuevos retos en mente ya hay alguno y espero teneros en mi log.

Primera actividad 2011

Ultima actividad 2015

EC2AG 73""

Hello

09/05/.2015 On Saturday we reach 1000 points as an activator.

First activity: EA2 / BI-056 SERANTES 15/1/2011 FIRST QSO EA2EX

Last: EA1 / BU-023 UMION 05/09/2015 FIRST QSO: EA2CKX PETER
LAST QSO: EB2AOC JAVI

There have been many hours … many summits … many km … exactly four years … 9 months and 5 days and 467 activities… … to get that challenge, with the inestimable company of my wife Bego as she deserves more than me.

From here I want to thank everyone who got yesterday hunt me, giving me their support and tokens of affection.

Also thank you once accompanied me on a summit, but they certainly would not have been possible

Now we continue to seek new challenges in mind and no longer any hope to have you in my log.

EC2AG 73""

5 Likes

Very well done Antonio.

Many thanks for the QSO’s on your way to Mountain Goat.

73 Mick M0MDA

1 Like

Congratulations on the achievement. Thank you also for all the FB S2S contacts between us.

1 Like

Great work done, Antonio and Begoña (Bego)
It’s been a long term task indeed and you have finally achieved the prestigious Mountain Goat status after many, many days of big effort, mileage and dedication.
My deepest CONGRATULATIONS.
:+1: :clap:

73, Guru