HB9EWO new MG

Dear SOTA friends
With his activation of HB/TI-064 Rasiva on 3 August 2018, Clemens HB9EWO achieved Mountain Goat status. I am personally grateful that I had the opportunity to have a S2S contact with him on that special day. Unfortunately, though, I will never make a SOTA Complete with TI-064. It was not at all unexpected that Clemens reached MG status on a 10-point summit of that difficulty (T5 “very difficult” rating). If you look at his activations on the SOTA database, you can find many such summits that are beyond those of us comfortable only with trails that have red-white-red markers. Clemens, the HB9SOTA Board of Directors sends its heartfelt congratulations for becoming a Mountain Goat and wishes you many more successful, safe activations.
73 de HB9BIN, Juerg

11 Likes

Hoi Clemens

Congrats zum schönen Erfolg! Leider kennen wir uns nicht besser, da ich nur in SSB unterwegs bin und du in CW. Auf den Summits würde ich dich wohl auch nicht treffen, hi - da geht es mir wie Jürg!

Weiterhin viel Gfreuts auf und mit unseren schönen Bergen,
und vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Congratulations Clemens on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Lieber Clemens,
auch von uns die herzlichsten Glückwünsche zu deine MG. Eva, HB9FPM und Andy, HB9JOE.

Hallo Clemens
Herzliche Gratulation! Weiterhin viele schöne, spannende und unfallfreie Touren in dieser schönen Bergwelt!
Jürg, HB9BAB