Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

France

Listening this morning on 40 CW I can already detect a big increase in French chasers! Well done on the good publicity in France Les et al.

Richard

France association spreadsheets received, and ready for upload to the database. Gary G0HJQ advises that the database will be ready to accept the new summits in a couple of weeks time. So hopefully the new association details will be on there a few weeks ahead of the launch date for everyone to have a look at.

It’s official !!!

SOTA-France goes live on 1st April 2007. There are about 2550 summits listed, so there is plenty of scope for some fun, activating and chasing.

I intend to be out-and-about that opening Sunday from a couple of summits near Boulogne. I’ll post a full activation alert nearer the time, once the database is able to recognise the new summit references, but expect CW and SSB.

73 de Les, F/G3VQO/P

In reply to G3VQO:

This is great news. Hope to work you, but if I don’t be sure it won’t be for want of trying. Good luck with the activations.

Regards Steve GW7AAV
http://gw7aav.googlepages.com