Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

"Fast Log Entry" (FLE) now also saves logs to SOTA .csv format V2

One more logging software supporting the SOTA program:

“Fast Log Entry” (FLE) now also saves logs to SOTA .csv format V2 for direct upload.

http://df3cb.com/fle/

Just had a look at FLE and I think of using it for future sota log upload.

For testing I entered some fictional qso’s and ended up with a slight problem that I am not able to locate! have a look at the screenshot …

5 qso’s 40m ssb --> the last entry changed to 20m ssb
2 qso’s 20m ssb --> the last entry changed to 2m fm
3 qso’s 2m fm

I’m not 100% sure if my entry is correct … I can’t find the error. Maybe someone can give me a hint!?

73 Martin, OE5REO

Hi Martin,

It definitely looks like a bug in the last version: the entry before a band change is logged on the new band.

I have forwarded your message to the author, so check his website, there should be a bug fix available soon.

Bernd, DF3CB, just uploaded a new version of FLE to his website. Just for testing purposes I typed in my last sota-log and tried to upload … everythink worked perfect (Bug is gone, Activator-Log and also S2S/Chaser-Log uploaded without problem). With this tool I will be definately quicker uploading my logs!

Thanks for this nice piece of software!

73 Martin, OE5REO

Downloaded it a while back but it looks like I need to implement it now. Thanks all!

Kent K9EZ