Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

End of an era, begining of a new one

Can i wish everyone of all, who take part in SOTA,
May it be Management Team, Activators, Chasers or even SWL’ers.

A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR 2009,

Hope to catch you’s all soon on the air waves,

stay healthy,

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:

Can i wish everyone of all, who take part in SOTA,
May it be Management Team, Activators, Chasers or even SWL’ers.

A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR 2009,

Hope to catch you’s all soon on the air waves,

stay healthy,

Steve m0sgb
The same goes from me also.ATB geoff G6MZX

In reply to G6MZX:

A happy idea for a thread, Steve, so I will join you in wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year, and may all the SWLs who are not licensed soon get their callsigns!

Brian G8ADD

I concur.

And may all the SWLs, whether licensed or not, send me their logs of SOTA stations heard. We need a few more contributing SWLs before Gary will make us a “section” on the main Database, alongside the Activators and the Chasers.

HNY,

Tom M1EYP / SWL G-20843

In reply to M0SGB:

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to al SOTA activaters, chasers, SWL’ers and the Management Team.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M0SGB:
A Happy New Year to all chasers & spotters and thanks for all your QSOs and support through 2008. Also to the activators, for your efforts and to the SMT for keeping it all going for no pay. I just wish I could be saying all this from a tent on Buckden Pike tonight!

73, John G4YSS.

In reply to M0SGB:

Happy New Year,

73 and 55 to all chasers and activators

Lutz DL3SBA

In reply to M0SGB:

A Happy new year to all SOTA friends.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to M0SGB:
Dear SOTA friends
thank you for all qso 2008. It was fun to have many contacts on 40m in SSB. The technology has proven itself well (FT817 and short mobile-antenna).
In DL, SOTA found many supporters. Through the correction of the summit-data originated with the old DM / DL mountain-cunnings of the GMA… This continuance with work and effort we didn’t want to delete but wanted to further-use for DM /DL mountains. We hope that it also an enrichment is also for the SOTA friends. We find a good matter to connect the hiking on a mountain and amateur-radio - no matter like highly the mountain is.
A blessed new year

Matthias DL1JMS
SOTA DM MT

May I add my wishes for a happy peaceful and prosperous New year to all SOTA friends. I look forward to QSOs to come in 2009.

73s

Neil