As my chaser log gets bigger so it takes longer and longer to download to check. Today it was taking over 2.5 minutes each time and they call this broadband. When I checked I found two errors, M13EYP/P instead of MI3EYP/P and G0ASZ/p instead of G0AZS/P. Each time you delete an entry it reloads the log so that by the time I had deleted and re-entered the two lines it had taken about 15 minutes and the log page had been downloaded four times. I try to be as careful as I can but errors are inevitable particularly when I am tired after working the night shift. Not only is this a nuisance but a waste of bandwidth.
I believe the ability to edit log entries has been on the list of items “to do” for some time but may I suggest that the ability to download parts rather than the whole log might also help. I suggest the following time frames might be useful 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year as well as the complete log.
I like the new look to the website by the way.
Regards Steve GW7AAV 73