Database host having issues

Yes it is Elliott. I’m sat on the edge of my seat waiting for something to fail though… :worried:

OK, it’s either fixed or not. I’m going to have a large Vodka cocktail and watch some blues on YouTube.

This in fact: Tinsley Ellis - Mouth Turn Dry - Don Odells Legends - YouTube

Well fingers crossed. I have only four chases since the 9th October so…
Another for the Q.

Night night
Mike

FYI
At 21h11 utc I was connected to the database and after having checked the last chaser QSOs successfully uploaded through .CSV file on October 12th up to 14h11 utc, I realised that I later chased one more SOTA that day but at a later time (15h41) and it was missing in the database.
So I’ve decided to try a manual upload for this single chaser QSO, but as soon as I clicked on the corresponding line of the scroll down menu (I don’t remember the text) I was kicked off and sent to the logon promt.
I’ll try it again tomorrow at the end of the day.
73 de Guru

I am all up to date now Andy on chaser / activator points - thank you for your efforts in restoring user access to the database. It’s another pint for you next time we meet up…

Keep off the spirits - or use in moderation. No cure for cirrosis of the liver yet…

73 Phil

Just updated my chasers info - all done manually - with no problems at all

Thanks

Dave
(M6RUG)

thanks Andy we know its an important message when you talk in such large fonts.
cheers
ian vk5cz…

Just attempted to enter chaser points by hand. (1330 UTC 16th Oct)
Same problem, logged out after one entry,
Will try again this evening
Roy G4SSH

Log my Chaser contacts for Oct 11 thru Oct 15 (41 Q’s) very early this morning from here
in Virginia (W4V) with NO problems.
W4DOW

Depends on whether demand is low. I tried to enter chases today at 1525 UTC and immediately got logged out.

Elliott, K6EL

It’s still not right. I’ve just got home and need to eat. I’ll post an update later today. It’s OK to try use it. But it may infuriate you.

Just tried it now and everything went OK. Perhaps a little bit slower than before but it may well be due to my internet connection being too slow right now.
73 de Guru

Andy - just in case it makes any difference to yor knowledge of what is happening my QSO inputs late last night / early this morning were in csv bulk files, however I did input individual S2S QSOs also without problem. The database at that time was working and loading very quickly.

73 Phil