Congratulations INKY

Congratulations Steve on completing your activations of ALL of the LD summits.
Great job Steve and I’m glad to have worked you from so many of them.

Well done.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
Congrats also Steve and many thanks for completing LD for me yesterday.
Many thanks once again for all those that I have worked you from.

73 Graham

In reply to GW0DSP:

My congratulations also Steve, well done, I’m looking for the last one, Swinside, a couple of pints for you the next time you go up!!, have a good nights rest.
Regards
Don [G0NES]

In reply to GW0DSP:
Congratulations, Steve…now calculate your total ascent, I’ll bet its worth a few Everests!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to GW0DSP:

Congratulations Steve on completing your activations of all of the LD
summits.
Great job Steve and I’m glad to have worked you from many of them even though I have struggled with them sometimes from my QTH hence the /P.

Terry G0VWP
Well done.

Congratulations, Steve always very happy to work you.

Tnx for a few uniques.

Peter

Congratulations Steve on your achievment of activating all the LD summits. Many thanks for all the contacts and uniques you have given me. Look forward to working you from many more summits.

73’s

Geoff G4WHA

In reply to 2E0HJD:

“Well done ste you had very good sigs again this trip , even better than before!”

What a shameless advert for the new HJD linked dipole !!

Thanks for all the “bigging up” (is that modern speak?) Nice to work so many regulars & new ones on my final 6 & pleased to give out a few uniques. Will finish SC & DC in Sept on holiday in Devon - just leaves SB & SE to tackle.

73 Steve G1INK.

In reply to G1INK:
Having discovered this morning that G/SB-002 & G/SB-003 have been deleted
G/LD-042 was my last English summit, so many thanks once again Steve.

73 Graham

In reply to G4JZF:
Yes, great going Steve - your sigs always outstanding here. Your sigs on 19 August at 1306z from NW-041 were simply amazing!
73 de Cris
GM4FAM

In reply to G4JZF:

In reply to G1INK:
G/LD-042 was my last English summit, so many thanks once again Steve.

Congratulations Graham on chasing all the G summits, I reckon you must be the first person to achieve this. A feat made harder by the difficulties of activating G/LD-057. We`ll have to see if 2E0HJD can use his contacts to get us back on Swinside (with a big battery)
On another note I found 2 unwanted hitch hikers from the Lake District this morning - a job for the tweezers.

In reply to G4JZF:

Having discovered this morning that G/SB-002 & G/SB-003 have been
deleted
G/LD-042 was my last English summit,

Well done Graham, thanks for your dedication to chasing. Looking forward to giving you a few on the second time round…

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to GW0DSP:

Congratulations Steve on completing your activations of ALL of the LD
summits.

As someone who’s only claim to fame is having completed all the CE’s, I can truly appreciate the magnitude of your achievement!

Well done Steve and good luck with getting the complete English set!

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to GW0DSP:
Congratulations, Steve.

Well done.

73 M3PXW Barry (whippet)

Well done Steve. Do I remember you saying that you were never going to use 5MHz from the summits?

73 John GW4BVE