Congrats to Ralf, HB9GKR – Switzerland celebrates its 33rd SOTA Mountain Goat

Ralf, HB9GKR, has crossed the magic line of 1000 activator points recently when activating in Belgium and is now HB9 Mountain Goat #33. Congratulations for your achievement and your first mountain goat in the stall, and enjoy the new ability to produce now your very own Swiss mountain goat cheese! :yum:

Ralf loves mountains, photography, amateur radio and all sorts of combinations thereof. He is a supportive member of our local Swiss SOTA and amateur radio communities. He enjoys doing SOTA on SSB, so he is one of my frequent S2S QSO partners. I’m looking forward to our next contacts, Ralf, since you won’t let your lovely and affectionate goat remain single.

Wishing you many happy moments with SOTA, the mountains and us:
Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

12 Likes

Congratulations Ralf on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Well done and congratulations on you MT achievement Ralf. 73. Don G0RQL.

Congratulations Ralf on achieving Mountain Goat.

73’s

David
G4ZAO

Ralf,

Well done on your 1,000 & MG Status. It was especially good news to me because you gave me my first ever OY sota which was one of many as well as TF. Happy New Year and look forward to working you in 2019.

73’ Don GW0PLP IO72

Hi Ralf
Many congratulations on your new MG status.
Best 73
Dave

Hello Ralf
Very well done on reaching MG, always a great pleasure to contact you on any summit, have a wonderful New Year, and I look forward to many more contacts with you in 2019.
Best Wishes.
Ken G0FEX

Grüezi Rolf
Herzliche Gratulation zur Berggeiss. Für das kommende Jahr wünsche ich Dir eine gute Gesundheit und viel schöne SOTA-Verbindungen.
73’s Hansruedi, HB9BHW

Hallo Ralf

Herzliche Gratulation zu den ersten 1.000 Punkte und nur weiter so…

73 markus in3adf

Hallo Ralf
Gratuliere herzlich und happy new year
73, Hans HB9BQU

Hoi Ralf
Auch von uns herzliche Gratulation zum Mountain Goat und alles Gute mit vielen S2S’s im 2019 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Ralf - herzliche Gratulation!
Schade hast du mich heute nicht gehört.
Weiterhin viel Spaß mit SOTA🙃!

73 Bruno HB9CBR

Congratulations Ralf!

73 de Keith KR7RK