Hello all SOTA ops
Due to the sudden unexpected heavy snowfall, road conditions have made it necessary for us to postpone our group activation of HB/FR-033 until the following Saturday 10 March. We apologize for any inconvenience our decision may have caused. But “better safe than sorry”, right?
See you on the air next week
on behalf of HB9SOTA, Paul HB9DST