Adam K6ARK, Latest NA Goat

Another of our W6 activators, Adam K6ARK, has crossed the threshold to become a Mountain Goat with his activation of W6/SN-020 - Mount Dana this morning. This was the conclusion of 11 summits in 5 days!

Adam’s participation in SOTA started in 2013 when he was KJ6HOT. He’s made steady progress toward Goatdom since then and he doesn’t show any signs of slowing down!

Congratulations, Adam!

Rex KE6MT
W6 AM

8 Likes

Congratulations Adam on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Adam!

Congratulations Adam! Thanks for the 40m QSO on your MG activation, as well as many others!

73 es cul,

Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Congrats Adam!

Joe

BIG CONGRATS ADAM!
And welcome to the herd. That was quite a push, recently; GOAT FEVER, no doubt.
BAAA!

Ken

1 Like

Congrats Adam on making Mountain Goat status. Hope to work you again on many more SOTA summits.

Gary A. - W0MNA

Congratulations Adam. Quite an effort you deserve those horns. I was unable to hear you that day but was following your progress. Congratulations.

Jeff K6QCB

You made it!! Well done Adam and the conclusion of a fun journey.

Ages ago and before my first activation I remember watching your Youtube video activating Stonewall Peak near San Diego. I think you ran between 3-4 peaks.

Very impressive and then some of your high Sierra peak activations where definitely not for the faint of heart.

Good job!

Paul M/W6PNG

1 Like

Congratulations Adam. Speaking of videos, I just watched your Yucaipa Ridge video over on Julian’s youtube channel. Awesome!

See you on the bands…

73, Todd KH2TJ

1 Like

Congratulations Adam. I was happy to be in the log for ur MG summit. Tks for all the K6ARK/KJ6HOT QSO’s along the way.

73 Rich N4EX

1 Like

Great Job Adam!! Welcome to the herd!!!

Looking forward to more S2S contacts

73, Ryan K7ODX

Congratulations, Adam! That’s quite the push to the end. Welcome to the herd.

Lee