Activation today DL/MM0DHY/P error in spot reference

I activated/BE 235 today. I was spots as being on DM//BE135. I did occasionally send the reference during the activation in quiet times but suspect many chasers will have the wrong reference. During the hectic periods there is not time to send the reference for every contact! Please amend your logs accordingly.
Thanks to all the chasers for listening out for me. Last day activating in Germany on this trip tomorrow so I hope to work many of you then.
Adrian
MM0DHY

Hi Adrian, Thanks for all the contacts. I suppose BE should be BW.

73, Hans PB2T

Hi Hans

Yes you are right! Correct reference is DM/BW235!
I am typing this in on a small tablet, the auto spelling check is a pain, easy to make mistakes!!

Hope to hear you tomorrow.
Adrian
MM0DHY

Hi Adrian,

I hope your enjoying your DM trip? Zilch propagation to GM (certainly here om 40M) this morning though on HACK GREEN you were a cracking signal. Possibly later in the week?

GL es 73

Jack(;>J

Hi Jack

Last day tomorrow. 2 activations planned. Will try and get you on 20m and 30m! Got 1 contact to GM land on 30m today!

Adrian

Sorry for my wrong reference in my last post! I am typing on a small tablet with auto spell check on!
I was spotted on DM/BW-135 at 11.24, the correct reference is DM/BW-235!

To avoid confusion I also activated DM/BW-233 earlier today.
I hope all clear now.

Adrian
MM0DHY

Not a whisper at my QTH in G/NP land yesterday. I was on a mission for chaser points so had every possible setting tweaked on the FT817 (actually there’s not that many!) but no joy :frowning:

Propagation sure seemed stinky yesterday! There were so many activators that I couldn’t hear yesterday that experience told me I should have been able to hear. I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles! 61 points to shack sloth :grinning:

73, Colin