4th Jan 2009 NPs

I have put my alert times back to 1200z as per the latest news from Chris. I have also removed the summit list from my earlier posting, as it was really just an answer to Marc G0AZS and it is surplus to requirements. The official list and organisation/administration/logistics is on Sotaforum.co.uk , as well as the “firmed-up” alerts on here.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

as well as the “firmed-up” alerts on here.

Tom M1EYP

Thanks for yor post Tom and for changing your alert time to comply with the rest. With all due respect, the alerts are/will be “firmed up” on the Sotaforum.

Mike GW0DSP

I see far more detail about your proposed operating on here than on Sotaforum Mike :wink:

Tom

In reply to M1EYP:

I see far more detail about your proposed operating on here than on
Sotaforum Mike :wink:

Tom

And your point is?

Mike

And your point is?

That there is a place for SOTAwatch Alerts in this event - if participants choose to use it. I will be doing so for the benefit of chasers, and knowing you Mike, I sure that’s the same for you.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

I have in fact already alerted on the sotawatch alerts. It’s not compulsory though and the chasers would still have been made very aware of the activations without the alerts on here. The official summit/activator list on the sotaforum acts as a very suitable form of alert.

Mike GW0DSP