Yet another GM Sloth

Well done to Bobby GM7GAX who reached Slothdom this week.

Been a pleasure working you from the summits, hope there are plenty more in the future.

Until the next time.

All the best.

Neil 2M0NCM (and Cat)

Congratulations Bobby on achieving the Shack Sloth.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to 2M0NCM:

Indeed, congratulations from me too, will still be listening for your call from the next summit.
cheers,

Iain, MM3WJZ

In reply to 2M0NCM:
Still struggling to get things to post here, but fantastic achievement on being a sloth. Like many others here a lot of your points come from STS so keep it up and I look forward to our next activation and also to joining GM slothdom in a couple of hundred points myself.
Roddy 2m0iob

In reply to 2M0NCM:

Congratulations Bobby! I can only claim to have given you one of those chaser points, that was from our S2S between G/SP-009 & GM/SS-090 in September 2009.

Well done & I hope to work you again very soon.

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

In reply to 2M0NCM:

Well done Bobby!
Great achievement over the last few years especially as almost all your chasing was on 2m fm.
It was much better chasing sota points on a Saturday afternoon than watching your local team Morton trying to get points hi hi.
Thanks for being around on both chasing and activating and look forward the next summit to summit soon.

Graeme 2M0GIL

All,

Thanks for the kind words.
It has been fun over the last 28 months chasing slothdom. My thanks go to all those activators I have accrued my points whether from my home QTH or from my regular perches on the local golf course or from my 1000ft mast.
I achieved my 100 activation point the same day.

Looking forward to the next 1,000.

Bobby
GM7GAX

Congratulations Bobby on achieving 100 activator points.

Jimmy M3EYP

Congratulations on both the Sloth and the 100 activator points. Hope to give you some more chaser points when we are up in Scotland in June.

Caroline
M3ZCB

In reply to GM7GAX:
Congratulations Bobby on achieving Sloth.

Hope to work you s2s soon!

Alan
MM0XXP

In reply :

Thanks to Jimmy, Alan and Caroline.

Old habits die hard, just had another walk up the local hill to catch Neil 2M0NCM/p when I could have worked him from the house hihi.

Caroline,
Please bring some sunny weather with you !.

Thanks again to all,

Bobby
GM7GAX