W6LOR is a Double Mountain Goat

On August 27, 2023, W6LOR achieved her second Mountain Goat. Lorene has climbed peaks all over the Western United States and in Denmark. Way to go after it Lorene. You and Mike are an inspiration to many of us!

Eric
AD6VT

14 Likes

Wow ! Congrats again, Lor!
And thanks again for all the QSOs.
John K6YK

1 Like

Congratulations Lorene - 2xMG is a fine achievement!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

You are an absolute Rockstar, Lorene! Well done!!
Cheers,
–Jeff KX6I

1 Like

Nice job making those first activations in the High Sierra a couple weeks ago and thanks for the S2S contacts!
Jordan

2 Likes

Congratulations Lorene.
You’ve had quite a streak this summer!

1 Like

Nice job Lor, and thanks for loads of QSOs (and all those 2x2 S2S contacts between you/me/DJ/Mike). NEW OP AS AS :grin:

:beers:

1 Like

Lorene, quite an achievement, congratulations. Were you headed to all those peaks anyway ? So getting a SOTA MG status two times was just part of the journey ?

Congrats Brian N6IZ

2 Likes

Congratulations, Lorene!

Vy 73 de Jonathan “JB”

1 Like

Congratulations, Lorene. That’s a lot of summits.
Jeff K6QCB

1 Like

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, LORENE!

Ken

1 Like

Congrats, Lorene! Wow, double Goat just a little over a year after Mountain Goat!

Rex KE6MT

2 Likes

Congratulations, Lorene!
It was my day’s mission to chase on your Double Goat summit.
Spending time with you and Mike is always fun and I’m sure to learn something new!
Here’s to many more Goats.
73, David N6AN

4 Likes

Congratulations Lorene! Always great get you in my log whether S2S or chasing.
Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Way to go Lorene!

1 Like

Hooray Lorene! What a great radio presence you are and a credit to the program. I have come to appreciate the fact that you make yourself available to a wide variety of bands, modes and license levels. From NVIS to DX, from Technician to Extra, CW to phone, you grace us all alike with your calm and proficient operating style. Bravo LOR! You and Mike rock the summits.

73 Eric KG6MZS

PS; I heard your on your 2x goat day but not strong enough to get in the log. Maybe on 3x? At your rate, that should be about Thanksgiving :wink:

3 Likes

Mountain Goat! Mountain Goat! Amazing! Amazing! Incredible Incredible. You Rock You Rock!! (2X everything!!) :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone!

2 Likes

Well done Lorene! 73 Hal N6JZT

1 Like

What?! It seems like only recently you got to MG status, and now it’s 2X MG?! As we say, FB!

Kelly

1 Like