W5GDW Super Sloth!!

Big W4C congratulations to Gary, W5GDW for reaching 10,000 points today.
Gary has been chasing for less than a year! Great job Gary, keep up the good work!

Ken
W4KAC

10 Likes

Congratulations Gary on achieving Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congrats Gary! Keep going !
John, K6YK

1 Like

Congratulations Gary and thanks for QSO
73 Roger

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary! You have been in our logs quite a bit lately. Keep up the good work and we hope to hear you on the air many more times. :hiking_boot:

Ron and Liz
NR3E (formerly KI4TN) and K1LIZ

1 Like

kudos Gary!!

1 Like

Definitely great job

1 Like

Congratulations Gary, you’re a very efficient chaser, I always recognize your cw, that makes you often on top of a pileup.
I hope that you will chase me many more times.

1 Like

Excellent achievement Gary…We look for your call on our activations and you don’t disappoint. Thanks for your active chasing efforts.

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary, impressive! Thanks for chasing.
Peter KD0YOB

1 Like

Congrats Gary!
Be listening for you on CW!
73, Ken

1 Like

Thanks, everyone. I started the SOTA journey in May, 2020. It has been a blast and I want to thank all of the activators, especially the ones putting up with my primitive CW skills (been at it for less than a year now). This year I plan do do more activations so hopefully some of my chaser points will be S2S!!!
73 Gary

4 Likes

Thanks, awesome, Gary! Well done and keep up the good work. Each contact is appreciated!

Mike

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary! I worked you almost every my last activation, and I was surprised to find that your are located in NC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary! Great to see if you in my activator log last weekend! Keep going!!

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary! Super guy, and now, in less than a year a super sloth too!

Thanks for all the times you’ve chased me.

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like