W2SE 30,000 Chaser Points

Bruce, W2SE, just earned 30,000 chaser points this past Friday and was the first in the W2 region to do so. Join us in congratulating him. He is almost always in our log when we activate.

Way to go, Bruce! :hiking_boot:

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

3 Likes

Congrats Bruce, job well done!
Gary K3TCU

Thanks for the Qs, Bruce!
Bill, K0MP

Congrats, Bruce for those hardly worked 30K chaser points.
I’m not yet there but approaching little by little (just over 27.7K here)
You’ve chased me 4 times and I’ve chased you twice when you were activating in W2/NJ and W2/GC.
Thanks for all those QSOs and I hope there will be many more to come in the near future.

Guru

Great job Bruce. Keep on truckin…
Gary A. - W0MNA

Way to go Bruce! I really appreciate all the contacts! I always listen for your callsign on the high peaks here in Colorado. Keep up the great work.

73, Brad
WA6MM

Big congratulations on 3x Super Sloth Bruce! And, thank you for all the chaser contacts into the Western states from NJ … always a nice signal.

Best, 73, Woody/K1LB

Most awesome Bruce! You are my #1 Chaser with 335 QSO’s already - nearly every time I activate, you are QRV and ready to go through the bands to find the best propagation path.

Thanks and see you down the log!

73 de KR7RK

Congrats, and thanks for all the QSOs!! :beers:

-Josh

Yay Bruce…that’s a lotta SOTA time! 73 Karen

Congratulations, Bruce. That is a HUGE milestone.

Many thanks for chasing me on various activations. I always look forward to hearing your call and getting you in the log.

73 Paula k9ir

Congratulations Bruce. Every activation I look forward to tuning up on 40m, you are almost always in my log. I’m looking forward to lots more contacts as you go for another 30,000 ;-).
Malcolm VE2DDZ

Congratulations Bruce. It has been a while for a contact with the solar cycle down but appreciate your great work.

Congratulations, Bruce! Thanks for all the contacts (84 and counting!)
Peter KD0YOB

Congratulations Bruce! Great achievement. You have chased me twice in my nascent SOTA career! Man, do I ever appreciate all the chasers out there…! Going to try and keep activating as many Adirondack peaks as I can this year…
Pete
KD2OMV

Bruce - W2SE,

Congratulations and many thanks for all the contacts: 112 and counting!

Paul - N1ZF

Congratulations Bruce! Bob AC1Z

Congrats Bruce! I hear you working stations most everyday.Good luck on the next 30,000.Fantastic work with QRP.:blush: 73 De Scotty

Great job Bruce!

Your in almost all my more recent logs! I don’t know how you can stay at it so consistently!
I almost always can copy you, even though you don’t run big power - it’s amazing! You often work me in 30M, and our mountains in Colorado are a long way for that band. You even chase on 17M, and sometimes that’s our best band!

Looking forward to many, many more!

George

Congratulations, Bruce!

73, Walt NE4TN