Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

W1PTS - NA's Newest Mountain Goat

Tom, W1PTS, just made Mountain Goat on W4G/NG-035, Bell Knob, in Georgia. Congratulations, Tom, and job well done!

Well done Tom! I am still listening for you on Bell Knob now.
Scott KW4JM

Congratulations on Goat Tom! I’m sorry I missed you on Bell Knob today but thanks for the 66 other times you’re in my log!
Gary K3TCU

Congratulations Tom on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

congrats tom sorry I could not hear this morn you but thanks for the many times your in my log

Congrats , Tom , on your Mountain Goat day. Couldn’t hear you on Bell but was happy to work you later on Joe mountain. You picked a beautiful day for it. 73 de Scotty KG3W

Congrats Tom.

Mslen
VE6VID

Congratulations Tom! Bob AC1Z

Congrats on :mountain_snow: :goat:! 73 Kris

Congratulations Tom - At 10.92 Months - you are one of very few MG’s who have made Goat in less than a year - you have done very well.

Ariel NY4G

CONGRATS, TOM!
Welcome to the herd.
Best 73 and BAAA!
Ken

Congratulations Tom!

Keith KR7RK

Congrats Tom! Thank you for all of the summits!

Kent K9EZ

Congratulations Tom! BZ! Job Well Done! Worked you on 40 and 60 up there. Always good to put you in the log!!!
John Paul // AB4PP

Congratulations Tom, great accomplishment in such a short time.
73 Gary

Congrats and welcome to the W4C herd! Baaaaa! Great to work you S2S on your MG activation.

73, pat - KI4SVM

Congrats Tom on your achievement. I look forward to working many more times.

Take care,
Dennis

Congratulations, Tom!

Congratulations, Tom! You achieved Mountain Goat in under 11 months! Quite an accomplishment! Now for 2X MG.

73, Walt

Congrats Tom! :goat: Always happy to work you. 73 Karen