VK2 to EU Chasers, 10 point summits

I am planning on activating a number of 10 point VK2 summits over the next 2 days with an aim of doing some voice SSB QSO’s into EU. I’ll post alerts and spots. All going well I should on site from 0500 Z. From last night’s activity it seems the VK EU propogation on 20M is open from 0630 Z - 0830 Z.

Some of these havent ever been activated so will be uniques and 10 points, surely worth getting up early for!

Compton
VK2HRX

In reply to VK2HRX:
Go Compton UK S2S

Andrew VK1NAM

In reply to VK2HRX:

Hello Compton,
Thanks for today.

Some of these havent ever been activated so will be uniques and 10
points, surely worth getting up early for!

I can get up early but I just hope I can hear :wink:
Mike G6TUH

In reply to G6TUH:
Well done Mike.
I chased Mike 2E0YYY and Compton from my home QTH. Another G summit for the log.

Andrew, VK1NAM

Hi Compton,thanks for the 10 point activation,looking at the earlier time Mike G6TUH put the alert on he had propagation before I did in the S/W,like wise I can get up early just means the 2 West Highlands have to hang on for their walk (crossed legs). 73 Don G0RQL.

In reply to G0RQL:

Thanks to all the chasers, it was a blast. UK, Europe, USA and 4 Australian states. The S2S was the highlight, I wasn’t expecting that. With a bit if planning the 45 minute DX window is clearly workable on 30 W and a wire dipole. I’ll do it again for sure.

Cheers all
Compton
VK2HRX