VK Port-a-log on Samsung TAB A9 ?

Hi all,

Is there anyone running VK port-a-log application on Samsung tablet TAB A9 LTE or A9+ LTE? We have an installation problem, error message saying that the application is not compatible with the tablet.
Android version is 14.
73, Mirko

Hi Mirko,

VK port-a-log does run on Android 14. I have it on my phone.
Make sure you have the latest version as earlier versions are likely to produce the error message you are seeing. The latest is Warburton _01.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO

1 Like

Hi Gerard,
Thank you very much for your help. I was asking on behalf of my friend Bojan S56LXN, who told me that he tried to install the latest version. Now I think it was not so. My Samsung is Android 13 and I am running Warburton_01, so I tried to install the Gisborne_02 and Warburton_01 on my wife"s Android 14 phone. Result was as you described. Previous version did not install. So, I sent Warburton_01 to Bojan and waiting for his feedback.
Thanks again,
73, Mirko

2 Likes

Hello Gerard,

To close this topic, all is now well! Bojan has installed the latest version and is happy. I’m happy too :smiley:, because my ordered TAB 9A LTE is already on delivery, and when I heard about Bojan’s problems, I was a bit worried.

Thanks again,
73, Mirko

2 Likes

@S52CU Thanks for the update - I too am happy.
I have been running VK port-a-log on Android 14 on my phone for a while and I would have been disappointed if Warburton_01 was not good for Android 14 on tablets.

4 Likes