VIDEO: OE5 team on OK/JC-001 - Winter, sun and wind

Hello everyone,

As already mentioned here the video for our activity on Plechy / Plöckenstein OK/JC-001 with better wx conditions than the year before.

This is the 3rd hike of the group Sylvia OE5YYN, Franz OE5FSM, Dieter OE5DZL, Heinz OE5EEP and myself. You can find our activation from the last winter season and also a nice autumn hike on my YouTube channel too.

Like last year we stayed for dinner in the small town Oberschwarzenberg. Greetings go to Martin @OE5REO who was joining us for the dinner but had an urgent appointment and missed our hike. I hope next time it will work out :+1:

But here the latest adventure on video:

And some pictures:
Heinz OE5EEP

Hike up

To wind and snow shape views

Cold fingers during CW operation

Franz OE5FSM also operating CW only this time

Sylvia OE5YYN on HF in SSB

Dieter OE5DZL on 2m FM

Group picture

I hope you enjoy a view to all 5 activators in action on the summit.
73 from the OE5 team

9 Likes

Hi Joe,

thanks again for yet another fine video. I would have loved to accompany the group … but it was not possible this time.

But I’m glad I was able to join the group at least the afternoon before to activate OE/OO-379 and have a nice evening at the restaurant.

73 Martin, OE5REO

2 Likes

Hi Joe, thanks for another fine video. Glad you had a great activation with friends. :+1: :grinning: Cheers :beers:

Geoff vk3sq

Dear Joe,

Again, a simply beautiful winter landscape :snowflake: :snowman: very well captured in your video. Both thumbs up! :+1: :+1:
It seems to me that you all enjoyed the companionship and performing a joint SOTA activation. I am looking forward to your next video… :wink:

All the best to you and the other participants!
Peter, DM7KN

1 Like