Use of the SOTA logo

It is possible to print the SOTA logo on t-shirts (or other objects) in a very limited number to give as gifts (not to sell) for example to those who participate in a challenge (ex: whoever activates the next 10 references that have never been activated first) .

Are there any constraints or an authorization path to take?

7 Likes

I believe the MT are fine with this because it is not for profit and will publicise SOTA in a positive way.

3 Likes

Hi Fraser

the purpose is exactly what you said

1 Like

There is normally no problem if the use is promotional and nobody is making a profit.

Just for completeness, can you drop a note about your plans to the MT using the Contact SOTA link (top of this page) so we have a record of your plans and don’t have to go search this website to find out what is happening.

Andy
SOTA MT.

1 Like

Interesting challenge… I have already activated 14 summits in Italy, that have never been activated before…

I hope you will write more about it in the reflector when the time comes.

73 Armin

4 Likes

Andy,
I will do it with great pleasure.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Armin,

you are a Super activator of Tuscan references. Congratulations !!
I’m working on the data and I see that you’ve been on many peaks:

I/TO-010 Monte Amiata
I/TO-099 Rocca di Radicofani
I/TO-124 I Poggiardelli
I/TO-126 Poggio di Rugliana
I/TO-131 Garbina
I/TO-142 Poggio Cornocchio
I/TO-148 Podere Covivale
I/TO-161 Volterra
I/TO-169 Romitorio

Certainly when I have more descriptive material I will write on the reflector.

2 Likes

I am following the initiatives you propose with interest, I think they could also be applied to other regions

1 Like

Ciao Roberto,

I proposed it in the last meeting of the Italian SOTA Regional Managers (coordinated by the Italian SOTA Manager IW0HK Andrea) and I’m preparing a demo to present.

As soon as I have more information I will definitely let you know

1 Like

Maybe it is because i love Super Tuscan :wine_glass: :innocent:

73 Armin

2 Likes