Updating personal information.

Hi all.

I come here looking for advice in an attempt to avoid screwing anything up. I’ve got two issues on my list here.

#1 - my favorite nephew DO5AL has upgraded his license and received a new call sign, DJ5KC. With all the different portions on the SOTA web, what is the correct way for him to make this change so he does not lose any summits done on his old call?

#2 - I need to update my E-mail address… our ISP was falling down on the job and we were forced to drop them for another service. I can probably muddle my way through this.

Thanks. Everyone have a SUPER day!

Vy73 – Mike – El Paso, Texas.

1 Like

#1, he logs into SOTAwatch and can update his callsign on his own account. That is all he needs to do. For the reflector (here), I have updated his callsign just now.

#2 You log into SOTAwatch and update your own account, you can change your email address. I think you will be invited to verify your email. When you have done this, then you can update your details on here. Again you can update your email address and again I think you will be invited to verify the email.

That’s all there is to it.

2 Likes

Thank you Andy. I got the first done on SOTA-Watch. As I was completing that one your reply came in on my old E-mail… indicating that the reflector was still tied to the old. I have updated that, and it is supposed to send me an E-mail to confirm. I’m probably being impatient, but 10-minutes and nothing yet.

THANK YOU once again. Mike.

And JUST as I clicked REPLY - the E-mail came in!

Thank you sir… 31 days and I’ll be in Germany again.

1 Like