Top of the pile

I think congratulations can now go to Don G0NES who is now top of the chaser points.
Well done Don

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G4JZF:

Congratulations Don. Don is one of the many gentleman chasers in SOTA and it’s always a pleasure to be able to give Don points.

Andy
MM0FMF

Well done Don. It is always a real pleasure to work you. Particular thanks for your support on the more difficult summits over the past couple of years.

Vy 73, Gerald

Many congratulations Don, and thanks for all your help over the last year.

Kind regards

Dave.

Congratulations Don.

That’s real dedication! I know how many hours you must have put into it. Well done.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to G4JZF:
Congratulations Don!

73 Graham G4FUJ

In reply to G4JZF:

Hi Don, congratulations!
Cu again on our nxt sota.
Always pleasant to have your callsign G0NES in the log.
Furthermore much success.
73 Luc ON6DSL

Hi Don,

SUPERB work,

big congrats and thanks nice fb qso´s till now.
hope work you many times more !!

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to G4JZF:

Hi Graham & all contributers.
Thanks for the congratulations Just returned from supporting a party, cycling Coast to Coast, hence the delay in replying ] but they are a little premature as they were when you gained top spot.
I see that your entries are up to date as are Mike DSP but the other Mike, BLH and John, BVE have not entered any contacts since 30th April for Mike and 9th May for John so I will enjoy ‘Top Spot’ for as long as I can until they update but watch out! Mike DSP is coming up fast!
Thanks again for all the comments and without the dedication of all the Activators, where would we be?
Regards to all and thanks
Don G0NES ]