Top accolade goes un-noticed

I would like to offer my congratulations to Graham G4JZF who is now our top chaser after taking top spot from John GW4BVE. I can’t believe that nobody has mentioned it on the reflector.
Well done on an amazing achievement Graham.
A short story on Graham’s achievement can be viewed in “Latest News” on www.summitsbase.org.uk.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:Yes well done Graham…he was distracted by that last Welsh hill he did.

In reply to GW0DSP:

Yes, there’s not a lot gets past Graham! Well done, mate!

Thanks for posting this, Mike!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

It needed posting Brian, it’s the highest milestone for chasers and to be fair, Graham is ALWAYS there, Mr. reliable, when we activate. He deserves everybody’s congratulations.

73 Mike

Must admit I have not been looking in the lists lately.

Great stuff Graham. You have my admiration !!!

As Mike said: Mr Reliable indeed.

Still one thing missing… you haven’t worked me from a summit …yet, and this after … 2 whole activations hihi.

Peter

In reply to ON3WAB:
Many thanks for the congratulations but they are a bit premature as John has not updated his log since 18th February so I suspect that I am still in 2nd place.

73 Graham G4JZF

In reply to G4JZF:

Hi Graham,
Re. comment above, the same applies to Mike BLH, no entries since January this year!
Regards
Don [G0NES]

In reply to G0NES:

Don’t look at the points, which are arbitrary anyway; look at the number of activators worked, to see why Graham is so dear to the hearts of all activators and so richly deserves the position of SOTA’s most prolific chaser.

Thanks for all the contacts Graham and looking forward to many more!

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to G4MD:

I agree entirely with Paul’s comment. It is very comforting to know Graham is likely to be on the look out for me when I activate the small screened single point summits using 2m SSB.

Taking nothing away from Graham’s achievement, I would say that in my experience the same can also be said of a number of others… and here I am thinking particularly of Don NES. An activation without both heads of the Birmingham mafia in the log has something missing. Partners in crime indeed!

73 and thanks for all your support Graham from day 1 of my SOTA experience.

Gerald G4OIG