Tom's 4000th Activation M1EYP - Congratulations!

Congratulations Tom, pleasure to work you on your 4000th activation, from your natural home, on G/SP-015 the Cloud! 4X MG next buddy!!

Pleasure to work you over the last Few years, my most worked activator on my most worked summit! haha

All the best

Alan

20 Likes

Congratulations dad on doing your 4,000th SOTA activation.

Jimmy M0HGY

6 Likes

Many, Many Congratulations Tom, a Wonderful Achievement. It is a Great pleasure and privilege for me to work you on Your 4000th. Activation. 73 de Paul M0CQE.

2 Likes

He told me you were taking him out tonight to celebrate Jimmy! :rofl: :rofl:

Im sure you will all have fun…

Alan

4 Likes

Well Done Tom, and thanks for using SSB on 40m, it was great to get you in the log.

Paul

2 Likes

Hi Tom,

4000 !!! That’s so much, like 11 years one activation each day.

73 Ludwig

4 Likes

Congratulations Tom, thanks the contacts today and over the years!
Roger

2 Likes

Congratulations Tom @M1EYP. Keep enjoying the hobby :+1:

73 Marcel DM3FAM

3 Likes

Congratulations Tom!
Nice signals into Arizona today; happy to work you.
Ken

2 Likes

Congratulations Tom! A huge milestone and happy to be a part of it, getting you in the log from just over the way on Shining Tor.

M7MWZ

2 Likes

Congrats on 4K< absolutely amazing. Honored to be part of your accomplishment - N2BTD

2 Likes

Many congratulations! I tried listening to your 10m activation today but it was going over my head. :slight_smile:

It was interesting looking on pskreporter when you were operating digital. You were being heard by a few very local stations then the next one was the south of France! I was somewhere between the two.

2 Likes

Congratulations Tom. It was good to get an S2S with you on this special day!

73 Richard

2 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone, Tom! Glad to have worked you today, though I didn’t know it was a significant activation at the time. Now on to 5000! 73 John.

3 Likes

Many congratulations Tom.
73’s
Ian

2 Likes

FOUR THOUSAND!? That is mind bending. Well done Tom, you are a legend!! :beers:

3 Likes

What a pleasure to complete an S2S with you this morning, Tom, during your activation #4,000!
Thanks and congratulations!
72, David N6AN

2 Likes

Cattura

Wao!!!
No words…

2 Likes

Congrats, Tom! Good sig into CA today, too. That’s a lotta activating!
73, K6YK

2 Likes

Nice one Tom - I think the only description is LEGEND!

Martin
2E0BIA

1 Like