Tomorrow: Plan for FIRST Activation of OE/TI-682, Hinterer Daunkopf - 3225m, 10 Points

Dear all:
If weather permits, I am planning to activate OE/TI-682, Hinterer Daunkopf (3225m, 10 Points) tomorrow. If successful, this will be the first activation of this summit.

I think I will be QRV at ca 09:30 - 09:45 UTC (11:30 CEST).

The activation will be CW-only. Please QRS 12 WPM, and please spot me!

Sorry for the short notice!

Thanks in advance for chasing!

73 de Martin, DK3IT

1 Like

Good luck and PLEASE take care!

73 Ed DD5LP.

Sorry, I have to cancel that plan for now :frowning:

The weather forecast is not good enough to justify the effort…

Will try at another date!

73 de Martin, DK3IT

FYI: I will try again tomorrow. I should be QRV around ca 09:30 - 09:45 UTC (11:30 CEST).

If snow and weather permit, I might try a second ten-pointer afterwards, OE/TI-025, Schaufelspitze - 3332m.

So if you hear me calling CQ again ca 90-120 minutes after going QRT on OE/TI-682, it will be that summit. But the chances for a second summit are in the 10 % region only.

73 de Martin, DK3IT

Sorry, I have to cancel this plan again, this time for personal reasons.

More SOTA maybe tomorrow :wink:

Martin, DK3IT