Tom M1EYP - 5000 S2S points

Well done Tom. First G to reach this milestone.
I was hoping to beat you to it :unamused:
Rod

12 Likes

Well done Tom,tnx for the 20mtr ft4 today.73 Don.G0RQL.

1 Like

Thanks Rod! I hadn’t spotted this one! Some of the recent weekends have been very lucrative for S2S points!

Yes, great to get you this morning Don. After the recent disappointments of early morning 17m and 15m, 20m FT4 kept me very busy before work today.

A new sign on the gate at the start of the Gun G/SP-013 path reports that cattle will be grazing on there from next week. Hope it’s sheep…!

Congratulations on this milestone, Tom! What’s the next one to aim for? 73 de John.

1 Like

Amazing achievement! Glad to have played a very small part. We should have got a bonus for our 3am QSO :rofl:

1 Like

You’ll be safe with cattle Tom, just leave your dog at home.

1 Like

Congratulations dad on being the first in England now achieve 5000 summit to summit points.

Jimmy M0HGY
G - Association Manager

1 Like

Well done Tom @M1EYP :+1: Great achievement.

73 Marcel DM3FAM

1 Like

Well done Tom! Another impressive milestone.

I heard you on GW/NW-070 Great Orme working Andy @G8CPZ
on G/LD-050, shortly after working me on GW/NW-040 Tal y Fan.
Little did I realise I was hearing you collect your 5000th S2S point!

73, John M0VCM

1 Like

Little did I realise that’s what it was either!

Well done Tom, another UK milestone made.
Regards
David
G0EVV

1 Like

Many congrats Tom on getting to 5000 and thank you for the many surprising S2S we have had from mostly rather small Welsh summits so I can’t have helped your total very much. Belated congrats on your Welsh achievement as well which I envy as I have 3 still to go and think it may remain that way. I hope you are going to continue collecting S2S as I need all the help I can get but even 4000 is over the horizon at the moment let alone the amazing pinnacle of 5000 which is beyond my comprehension.
73 Viki M6BWA

1 Like

Thanks Viki.

I think you actually are responsible for a more substantial amount of those S2S points than you imagine!

Not beyond mine. Within two years tops I’d say!

Wow 5000 points S2S. Congratulations Tom, effort equals reward, and that points total proves it.

Cheers John M6BLV

1 Like