Tnx for spotting ;-)

hi all,
and thanks all chasers for good work on sotawatch today on my activation on a local summit BW-169. Spotlite dosen´t work today afternoon and so i began to call cq on 30m for 5mins , but with no reply.propagation was more to the east and UA-stations came loud. but what do you make without spotlite ? no problem, qsy to 7032 and call cq sota :wink: after the second cq 3 OK´s comes back to my call and OK1JOC spotted me then on sotawatch.I´m happy about the good work !!! from the sota-chasers who spotted my qsy-qrg´s. thanks to… OK1JOC,G4SSH,GW0VMZ.GW7AAV,GM4FAM,GW0DSP,DF1BN,HA5TI and all other chasers for the fine help

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

P.S: The problem with spotlite is agn there. i try to test it a few minutes ago and became the message " Data Server not available " . Hope its no problem with my mobile-phone.can someone test the spotlite ?

19:26utc … now spotlite works agn with my mobile… 73

In reply to DF2GN:
y have see your spot Klaus, das funktioniert
y hope to copy you in your next activation, y am coming to late from my work!
today! hi hi
thank’s for all your best activation klaus da di di da di di
73’s
lionel

In reply to DF2GN:

Hi Klaus

Strange condx yet again on 40m today with me. The band was totally dead in the morning with all EU sigs weak throughout the day and a struggle to work, then DF2GN/P works his magic and calls cq at a superb 599. I wonder which antenna/power you used today Klaus?

When we QSOd on 7.032-cw we were 599 both ways then the band just died again. After we had exchanged our reports, I heard you come back to me briefly with, I think your QSY info/QRGs but no copy, your sigs just disappeared, my apologies.
I think I heard you call David, HB9RVS/P on 7.032.5 but not sure it was you, also nil sigs from David and the next time I heard you was on 7.095-ssb working Steve GW7AAV and Barry M3PXW.

Thank goodness that Roy G4SSH our ever reliable spotter supreme heard and posted ur QRGs on Sotawatch, superb as always Roy.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to DF2GN:

hi klaus always a pleasure seconds after our qso we had a local lightning strike so had to restart PC to spot you .aHHHH its hard work in the shack innit.

73s alistair gw0vmz

In reply to GW0DSP:

40m worked well for me yesterday from G/NP-014. 33 contacts :-
10 on 5Mhz
23 on 7Mhz

Just wondering whether to go out today or not ?

In reply to G1INK:

I have some time today if you fancy a joint trip out. Looks like rain later.

Richard

In reply to G1INK:

Got same again today Steve on all three antennas, 40m dead as a dodo then comes up for a few minutes and then dies again.

Mike

In reply to GW0DSP:

The latest HAP Chart suggests a rather depressed MUF.
http://www.ips.gov.au/HF_Systems/3/1/1

Richard

In reply to G1INK
Hi Steve
I dunno whether its near optimal skip or you have a kW Amp up those hills but can honestly say your sigs have ALWAYS been consistently strong up here - congrats on a fine setup!
Condx up here have been very good yesterday and today on 40 and 60 and in marked contrast to what’s being experienced in more southerly parts - BUT cheer up you guys, look at what you southerners are working on 6m (haven’t heard one station here on the band since last Saturday).
73 de CRIS
GM4FAM

In reply to G3CWI:

In reply to G1INK:

I have some time today if you fancy a joint trip out. Looks like rain
later.

Richard

Tnx for the offer Richard - it`s torrential rain in Buxton now, so it looks like a non starter today, I may just stay in & work some of the cw activators with my palm paddle.
Steve G1INK.