Third mountain goat for MM0DHY Adrian

Congratulations to MM0DHY who has achieved his third mountain goatdom on EA3/BC-005, Penyes Altes today.

Well deserved and well done Adrian and look forward to the next one.

17 Likes

Congratulations Adrian @MM0DHY - a great achievement :+1: I hope the band conditions were kind to you, they haven’t been the best lately. I’m over in CT doing a few summits when I have time between work commitments, and it’s a struggle to get more than 5 itl.

73, Ben
GW4BML

2 Likes

Many congratulations Adrian. An excellent achievement indeed. :grinning:

73, Gerald

1 Like

Congratulations Adrian!
Ken

1 Like

Congratulations Adrian, an achievement beyond my wildest dreams! 73 John.

2 Likes

Everytime I get close to catching Adrian he has a spurt of activity and streaks ahead again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I have never seen MM0DHY streaking!

3 Likes

Thanks Colwyn! only 998 points to go to the next one! Our recent trip to the Pyrenees hadvery dissapointing weather, only managed one activation.
Off sailing for the next couple of weeks. There are a couple of hills in the Orkney Islands still left for me to do so fingers crossed for some decent weather. Not lookinggreat just now!

5 Likes

Thanks Ben!

I hope you are having better weather than I had in the Eastern Pyrenees!

1 Like

Thanks Gerald. Trying in vain to close the gap on Colwyn!!

3 Likes

Hi Adrian,

we are having similar weather out here but have managed a couple of successful activations, including HB/BE-148 today.

Enjoy your sailing trip in Meavaig and see if you can get a few more summits ticked off.

1 Like

Hi Adrian, what a moving target. :grinning: Thankfully I’ve no such aims, but achieving Double Goat before I hang my boots up would be good… as would 600 Uniques.

73, Gerald

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like