The GW0DSP Summits News - Just Published

The Summits News covering the month of March has just been published. This must be one of the best editions yet with every article relevant to SOTA. The Summits News is available at its new home on the Summits Knowledgebase at:

http://www.summitsbase.org.uk/tiki-index.php?page=News+March+2008

There is also a Latest News area where registered users are able to publish their own News without waiting for the monthly edition. There is a news scoop on there regarding a new SOTA association to be launched shortly. The Latest News is available here:

http://www.summitsbase.org.uk/tiki-index.php?page=Latest%20News

Enjoy

73 John GW4BVE

A job very professionally done. Especially the pictures are interesting.

A lot of different features well laid out makes this a bulletin that could go to the printers any day.

Well done guys !!!

Peter

In reply to GW4BVE:

What a terrific effort. Thousands of hours work must have gone into this site. Very polished presentation, informative and promises to be easily interactive. It makes me feel even more ‘I.T. ignorant’ than I thought I was.

The news is good too.

Noted: The Cheapo ALDI boots!

Thanks to all involved; it will compliment the existing SOTA site very well.

73, John G4YSS.

In reply to G4YSS:

Did you check out the Main monthly news as well as the latest news John? It is found on…

http://www.summitsbase.org.uk/tiki-index.php?page=News+March+2008

Vy 73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

Thanks to the lads in the Summits knowledgebase team. What you have achieved in such a short time is gob smacking. The latest news is very good, but Mike’s monthly news left me speechless, it is outstanding.

Well done lads.

73 Barry 2E0PXW

In reply to GW0DSP:

A very informative and interesting site Mike. A lot of hard work has gone into this and it shows. Many congratulations.

Roy G4SSH/A (Cornwall)
(Off the air with a duff HF rig)

In reply to G4SSH:
Just tried logging on to the new web site, and it would not let me, the web site kept saying i’ve put in the wrong activation code. so i generated one from the bottom of the page, yipee i’m in, but now i cant change my password, So quick chat with GW4BVE who told me to cancel my account and start again duly done. but still wont let me get past the acivation code, does any one else have this problem ??
John if you reading this sorry had to use this site but not able to get your e-mail address,
Also sorry to any one else who might not want me writing this on here,
but the oly way to get through.
Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB:

Steve email me on gw0dsp@hotmail.co.uk for help

73 Mike

PS DO NOT click the generate password button Steve, enter your callsign as your username then enter a pass word that you have made up yourself. You will need to put the verification code that appears on the screen in the box provided, job done.

In reply to M0SGB:

Just tried logging on to the new web site, and it would not let me,
the web site kept saying i’ve put in the wrong activation code.

I had a similar problem until I realised that I had turned off cookies:
once I’d enabled them it worked.

Caroline M3ZCB.

In reply to M3ZCB:

Great stuff Caroline, enjoy the site and feel free to add to it etc.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

PS DO NOT click the generate password button Steve, enter your callsign as your username then enter a pass word that you have made up yourself. You will need to put the verification code that appears on the screen in the box provided, job done.

Done all this and still no response,
e-mailed you Mike, waiting from you.

Steve m0sgb